These terms may be amended at any time and the revised version will be effective as soon as it is displayed on the website.
In the event of any queries concerning these terms, please contact us.
All intellectual property rights in and to this website, along with any technical infrastructure relating to it are owned or licensed to Dunelm Pharmaceuticals Limited.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree not to:
- Use the website in way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the website’s use by other users
- Upload, display or transmit false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful materials through the website
- Reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other Reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the website
- Use the website to transmit any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component
- Alter, interfere with or misuse data contained on the website
Material contained on the website may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without prior written consent of Dunelm Pharmaceutical Limited. All other rights are reserved and our permission must be sought before making any other use of material contained on the website.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, however, it is subject to variation without notice and we do not give any warranty that the information is accurate or complete. Where you rely on any information or other material contained on the website, you do so at your own risk.
Links from the Dunelm website are provided for information only and we therefore have no control the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
Publisher: Dunelm Pharmaceuticals Limited
Managing Director and Responsible Person: J Paul Candlish